Join our family, join our team!
Recruitment of staff by AC Goatham & Son is, on occasion, outsourced to agencies. If you are applying for work via this website then no agency should be involved in the application.
If you apply via this website, with the help of an agency, and are given guarantees of work and/or contracts before arrival, the contract will not be upheld.
We do work with agencies such as Concordia, who also outsource recruitment. If you have applied for work with AC Goatham & Son via an agency and are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact Concordia who will verify the agency for you. www.concordia.org.uk
Quality Control Personnel - Top Fruit
We are looking for Quality Control Personnel to join our Team!
Intermediate levels of reading, writing and speaking English are required.
Experience of Quality Control in the Top Fruit industry essential.
Salary dependent on experience.
We have a number of positions available, at varying levels of responsibility.
Immediate start available.
** NO AGENCIES**
We are looking for a Dispatch Operative to join our team in our Top Fruit pack houses in Kent. The role is 5 days per week, 12 hour shift.
The ideal candidate should:
- Knowledge and certification for pallet truck/reach truck
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team, as well as individually
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Check daily orders
- Check stock daily
- Communicate with line leaders in both pack houses to organise packaging for orders
- Spilt pallets by depot and prepare depot label
- Calculate how many pallets per depot, communicate this information with the transport department
- Communicate with transport department / transport companies, if pallet spaces need to be booked and send emails to book the lorries
- Email depot bookings with time and destination of all lorries, wait for reply with reference numbers
- Write load plans for each lorry
- Complete documents from transport department with booking times, destination, driver names, trailer numbers
- Email packaging department daily, informing them of the type and number of crates used for the days orders
- Using internal stock system, check that the dispatch processes have been completed
- Prepare necessary paperwork and delivery notes from internal stock system
** NO AGENCIES**
HGV C+E and D (PSV) Driver
We are currently looking for HGV Drivers to join our Team at our Hoo Depot based in Kent.
Suitable applicaticants need to be flexible, hardowrking, have good communication skills.
Applicants must have a full, clean, HGV C+E and D (PSV) licence.
Must have held either a full GB, NI or EU licence to drive a vehicle of the same class for a period of at least 2 years.
Prevoius experience of at least 2 years is required in a vehicle greater than 7.5 Tonnes.
Valid Driver Qualification Card (DCPC) is essential.
Forklift Licence would be advantageous.
** No Agencies Please **
Harvest 2019 (Fruit Picking)
We are now taking applications for Harvest 2019 - Please be aware that this work will not begin until August/September 2019.
Apple and pear harvesting by hand, working either as part of a team or individually, in our orchards across Kent.
Previous experience not necessary, but it is advantageous.
Basic levels of English are required.
**Applications must be individual, if applying as a group/family there is a section within the form to notify us of who you are applying with**
**No Agencies Please**
Fruit Packer - Season 2018/2019 (Packhouse)
Packing of apples and pears within our packhouses, in Hoo.
Basic levels of speaking English are required.
Experience not necessary, we offer on the job training.
We are looking for a qualified Spray Operators to join our Team!
Working on Top Fruit Farms across Kent, as part of our growing Farm Team.
Job Type: Full Time
Essential Qualifications for this role :
- PA1, PA2, PA3
- Clean vaild driving licence.
- Fork truck certification - would be adventageous.
- Comfortable working both as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Uses initiative.
- Competitive pay and bonus
- Free on site parking
- 28 days annual leave per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
**No Agencies Please**