Join our family, join our team!
Recruitment of staff by AC Goatham & Son is, on occasion, outsourced to agencies. If you are applying for work via this website then no agency should be involved in the application.
If you apply via this website, with the help of an agency, and are given guarantees of work and/or contracts before arrival, the contract will not be upheld.
We do work with agencies such as Concordia, who also outsource recruitment. If you have applied for work with AC Goatham & Son via an agency and are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact Concordia who will verify the agency for you. www.concordia.org.uk
Label Printing Operative
Label Printing Operative:
We are looking for a Label Printing Operative to join our team in our Top Fruit pack houses in Kent The role is 5 days per week, 12 hour shift.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have knowledge of how to use Vector and Dataguard labelling systems
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team, as well as individually
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Compare daily stock, with daily orders
- Calculate difference between stock and order
- Calculate the number of labels needed for the order and print
- Communicate with line leaders for the daily packing plan
- Check packed stock
- Eliminate the need for re-labelling stock
- At every variety change, collect all relevant labels and prepare labels for the next variety
- At the end of each day, check that any labels that are no longer of use are destroyed
- Where possible prepare labels for the next day
Fruit Packer - Season 2018/2019 (Packhouse)
Packing of apples and pears within our packhouses, in Hoo.
Basic levels of speaking English are required.
Experience not necessary, we offer on the job training.
** Please Note - Work Will Not Begin Until September **