LGV Class 1 Driver (CE).Apply now
LGV Class 1 Driver (CE).
We are currently seeking LGV Drivers (CE) to join our Team at our Hoo depot in Kent.
Position available primarily for LGV Class 1 Driver (CE).
Suitable applicants would need to be flexible, hardworking, and have good communication skills.
All available shifts include weekends on a rolling rota.
- Various trailer work including, fridge, curtain and container work.
- Loading/unloading at times using either a fork lift truck or electric pump truck.
- Ensuring that you adhere to Company Hygiene and Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Full training provided to operate machine/tools required.
Applicants must have:
- Full clean driving licence
- Held either a Full Gb, NI or EU Licence to drive a vehicle of the same class for a period of at least 2 years.
- previous experience of at least 2 years is required in a vehicle greater than 7.5 tonnes.
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DCPC).
- Cat D (PCV) would be an advantage.
- Fork lift licence would be an advantage.
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Permanent position
- Full training given in Business operating protocols.
- £14.50 per hour basic
- £18.13 overtime after 40 hours.
- Fortnightly pay.
- Holiday allowance of 28 days per annum including Bank Holidays.
- Free on site parking.
- Access to free WIFI at Depot.
- Free Apples and Pears.