- 350g turkey mince
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 Bramley apple, peeled, cored and grated
- grated rind 1 small orange
- 25g pine kernels, chopped
- 75g white breadcrumbs
- 50g fresh ground black pepper
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 2-3 tsp sunflower
- 1 Royal Gala apple
- 4 bread rolls
- 2-3 tbsp mango chutney
1. Put the turkey mince in a mixing bowl and stir in the spring onions, grated Bramley apple, orange rind, pine kernels and breadcrumbs. Add seasoning and mix all the ingredients together. Bind together with the beaten egg and then form into four round burgers.
2. Brush the burgers with a little oil then place in a hot griddle pan turning occasionally till browned all over and cooked through.
3. Core the Royal Gala apple and cut into slices.
4. Split the bread rolls and lightly toast.
5. To serve, place the apple slices on the base of the roll and spread with a little mango chutney. Top with the cooked turkey burgers and enjoy.